Sunday, September 26, 2010

OK What do you want to know or hear about

 Pics are from Juneau AK Mendenhall Glacier and Nugget Falls





 The picture below is from Skagway Alaska, Dewey Lake. It was a 3.5 mile hike up a steep mountain, but I was told it was worth it. I did not make that trip so this is one of the pics that was taken by someone in my family but not me.
I am not a blogger yet here one is. I can not explain which is a rare thing for anyone else to witness. I am just  in the machine looking to communicate across a great divide. Photos and my unusual look on life, politics, religion.... wait that all falls under life. Lets see if I can get the one follower I look for and any others are just lucky to pick the blog that could mean everything or nothing or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment